By sharing your time, energy and talent as a Community HealthCare System volunteer, you have the opportunity to make a difference in the health and lives of your friends and neighbors, while staying active and enjoying the company of caring individuals like yourself. Whether an hour a week or as often as your schedule and our needs align, your efforts are needed and greatly appreciated.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Assisting with resident activities and outings.
- CHCS Foundation support.
- CHCS Escorts. Greet patient and their families and direct guests
- Customer service.
- Gift Shop. Profits from sales support the CHCS Foundation.
- Information Desk. Answer questions, provide information and directions.
- Patient care support. Direct and semi-direct patient contact
- Special projects.
At CHCS we provide a volunteer orientation, including a description of each volunteer opportunity as well as its availability and requirements, and discuss necessary health clearance and security issues.
Come experience the fulfillment that only comes from helping others.
Community HealthCare System
785-889-4657, ext. 1283