Patients and Families
For Patients and Families
We understand that entering a health care facility can be confusing and overwhelming for patients and their loved ones. That is why we place great importance on being family-centered caregivers. Our staff is committed to providing outstanding and compassionate care to each and every patient, and is also sensitive and responsive to the issues facing their families and support network.
Community HealthCare System provides a wide range of services and information to help patients and families before, during and after their visit:
- Patient Admitting. Helpful tips to prepare for your stay.
- Clinic Registration. Easy steps to ensure a successful clinic visit.
- Send a Greeting Card. Create a greeting card and it will be delivered to the patient’s room.
- Billing and Insurance Information. A courtesy checklist to ensure a smooth billing process.
- Online Bill Pay. Pay your bills online.
- Quality of Care. See an overview of CHCS’s commitment to quality patient care.
- Spiritual Care. Environments for patients and families to support their spiritual well-being.
Community HealthCare System